A lot of sportsbooks have introduced Jake Paul as the top pick in front of his rematch battle against Tyron Woodley on Saturday night — and all things considered.
The 24-year-old has effectively shown that he is fit for overcoming the previous UFC welterweight champion, as he gave him a split-choice misfortune back in August. He additionally holds a couple of benefits over Woodley, including tallness, reach and by and large boxing experience.
Be that as it may, Woodley had the option to land some huge punches on Paul in his first expert fight. Subsequent to evaluating that session, Woodley is sure that he will arise successful this time around.
Will Paul keep his ideal record unblemished? Or then again can Woodley hand the web-based media star his first expert misfortune? Here is a more intensive glance at the most recent chances for the Paul versus Woodley battle.
Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley 2 odds
- Jake Paul: -215
- Tyron Woodley: +162
Paul is a -215 favorite heading into his fight against Woodley. That means a bettor would have to wager $215 on Paul in order to earn $100.
Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley 2 prop bets
Method of victory
- Jake Paul points or decision: +125
- Jake Paul (T)KO: +230
- Draw: +1400
- Tyron Woodley points or decision: +750
- Tyron Woodley (T)KO: +330
Betting by round
- Jake Paul to win Round 1: +2800
- Jake Paul to win Round 2: +2400
- Jake Paul to win Round 3: +2000
- Jake Paul to win Round 4: +2000
- Jake Paul to win Round 5: +1800
- Jake Paul to win Round 6: +1800
- Jake Paul to win Round 7: +2200
- Jake Paul to win Round 8: +3100
- Draw: +1600
- Tyron Woodley to win Round 1: +2900
- Tyron Woodley to win Round 2: +2700
- Tyron Woodley to win Round 3: +2500
- Tyron Woodley to win Round 4: +2700
- Tyron Woodley to win Round 5: +2700
- Tyron Woodley to win Round 6: +3000
- Tyron Woodley to win Round 7: +3200
- Tyron Woodley to win Round 8: +3500
What round will the fight end?
- Round 1: +1400
- Round 2: +1200
- Round 3: +1100
- Round 4: +1100
- Round 5: +1000
- Round 6: +1100
- Round 7: +1300
- Round 8: +1700
Will both fighters be knocked down?
- Yes: +600
To be knocked down
- Jake Paul: +158
- Tyron Woodley: +126
To be knocked down and win
- Jake Paul: +500
- Tyron Woodley: +1100
Jake Paul record, bio
- Nationality: American
- Age: 24
- Height: 6-1
- Weight: 191.4 pounds
- Reach: 76 inches
- Total fights: Four
- Record: 4-0 with 3 KOs
Tyron Woodley record, bio
- Nationality: American
- Age: 39
- Height: 5-9
- Weight: 189.6 pounds
- Reach: 74 inches
- Total fights: One
- Record: 0-1 with 0 KOs
Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley 2 fight card
- Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley, cruiserweight (eight rounds)
- Amanda Serrano vs. Miriam Gutierrez, lightweight (10 rounds)
- Deron Williams vs. Frank Gore, heavyweight (four rounds)
- Liam Paro vs. Yomar Alamo, junior welterweight (10 rounds)
MORE: Why did Tommy Fury pull out of Jake Paul fight?
Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley 2 prediction
There is no doubt that Woodley packs more power than any other opponent Paul has faced in his career. In the fourth round of the August fight, Woodley caught Paul with a shot that sent him backpedaling into the ropes. The threat of a Woodley knockout blow is real.
Still, Paul is the pick here. He had been preparing to battle Tommy Fury before he before he pulled out of the bout because of a medical issue, so Paul is clearly in fighting shape. Woodley took the rematch on short notice, and he is already at a disadvantage for the reasons listed above.
Look for Paul to shut the door in one of the later rounds.
The Sporting News’ pick: Paul by (T)KO in Round 6.
Source link: https://www.sportingnews.com/