• 2 U.S. Ranch Raised Catfish Filets
• ¼ cup prepared cornmeal
• 2 tablespoons of your #1 flavoring mix
• ½ cup vegetable oil
• ½ cup new walnuts
1. PLACE cornmeal into shallow dish and blend in preparing mix. Coat filets well and shake off any abundance.
2. PLACE huge sauté dish over medium hotness; add oil. When hot, cautiously add catfish. Cook for around 3 to 4 minutes. Turn filets over and cook for 2 additional minutes. Put catfish on serving platter.
3. Dispose of any excess oil in skillet and wipe dish clean with a paper towel. Place walnuts into hot container, shaking continually. Toast for around 5 minutes or until gently seared. Eliminate from container and sprinkle over catfish.
4. POUR Sweet Bourbon Glaze over catfish filets. Present with broiled yams and mustard greens.
Sweet Bourbon Glaze
• ¼ cup dim earthy colored sugar, stuffed
• 2 tablespoons whiskey
• 1 tablespoon molasses
• 1 tablespoon apple juice vinegar
• 1 tablespoon soy sauce
• 1 garlic clove, minced
• ¼ teaspoon red pepper pieces
WHISK together fixings in a little sauce container. Heat to the point of boiling; lessen hotness and stew for 5 minutes
Find out more
We couldn’t imagine anything better than to hear your contemplations subsequent to attempting this one! I generally look at the name to ensure it’s U.S. Ranch Raised Catfish thus would it be advisable for you. Appreciate 100 percent All-American!
Source Link: https://wranglernetwork.com/