The Denver Broncos (-) battle with the Las Vegas Raiders (-) at Allegiant Stadium in Week 16 of the 2021 NFL Season. Broncos vs Raiders Week 16 Live Stream: Watch Online Broncos vs Raiders Sunday Football Week 16 Live
Game Time: 4:25PM EST/1:25PM PST on Sunday, December 26th Sunday Football Broncos vs Raiders Week 16, 2021: NFL Game Live Stream Free
Denver @ Las Vegas
Current Records: Denver 7-7; Las Vegas 7-7
Betting Odds: NFL Odds
Live Stream: Watch the game online with fuboTV (free preliminary). Join now for a free seven-day preliminary. For neighborhood games, live stream on the CBS Sports application. Out-of-market games can be gushed on DirecTV’s NFL application. Global fans can stream with NFL Game Pass. Follow all NFL games live on NFL RedZone. You can likewise follow the game live on the ClutchPoints application.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET
- Where: Allegiant Stadium — Paradise, Nevada
- TV: CBS
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $214.00
- Free Live Stream: Watch Here
The Denver Broncos have been on some unacceptable side of a single direction competition with the Las Vegas Raiders and are wanting to record their first success since Dec. 29 of 2019. The Broncos and Las Vegas will go head to head in an AFC West fight at 4:25 p.m. ET Sunday at Allegiant Stadium. Las Vegas should in any case be enjoying some real success later a triumph, while Denver will be hoping to right the boat.
Denver didn’t complete excessively far behind, yet the group actually lost 15-10 to the Cincinnati Bengals last week. Nobody had a champion game unpleasantly for Denver, however QB Drew Lock drove the way with one score. Lock wound up with a passer rating of 139.10.
In the interim, the Raiders were hampered by 96 punishment yards against the Cleveland Browns last Monday, yet fortunately for them that wasn’t the story of the game. Las Vegas eventually got the endowment of a 16-14 success from a resenting Cleveland crew. Praise to the oddsmakers for precisely guaging both the victor and the nearby edge. No one on Las Vegas truly isolated themselves from the pack unpleasantly, however they got one score from QB Derek Carr. Carr wound up with a passer rating of 121.40.
The majority of the crew’s focuses came graciousness of unique groups, which contributed ten. K Daniel Carlson conveyed an ideal 3-for-3 game.
Las Vegas’ triumph brought them up to 7-7 while Denver’s misfortune pulled them down to an indistinguishable 7-7. The two groups are in the season finisher chase, so this is a basic game.
A couple protective details to watch out for: Denver participates in the challenge with just seven hurrying scores permitted, which is the most incredible in the NFL. Less incredibly, the Raiders are fourth most exceedingly awful in the association in scores permitted, with 40 on the season.
Broncos Injured Players:
Melvin Gordon III ( – Thumb): Full Participation In Practice
Kareem Jackson (Questionable – Back): Limited Participation In Practice
Dre’Mont Jones (Questionable – Foot): Limited Participation In Practice
Bobby Massie ( – Non Injury Related): Full Participation In Practice
Shamar Stephen (Questionable – Knee): Limited Participation In Practice
Kenny Young (Out – Concussion): Did Not Participate In Practice
Bradley Chubb ( – Shoulder): Full Participation In Practice
Shelby Harris (Questionable – Ankle): Limited Participation In Practice
Quinn Meinerz ( – Back): Full Participation In Practice
Albert Okwuegbunam ( – Knee): Full Participation In Practice
Mike Purcell (Questionable – Thumb): Limited Participation In Practice
Caden Sterns ( – Shoulder): Full Participation In Practice
Courtland Sutton ( – Wrist): Full Participation In Practice
Javonte Williams ( – Knee): Full Participation In Practice
Teddy Bridgewater (Out – Concussion): Did Not Participate In Practice
Baron Browning (Questionable – Illness): Limited Participation In Practice
Raiders Injured Players:
- Johnathan Abram (Out – Shoulder): Did Not Participate In Practice
- Will Compton (Questionable – Non Injury Related-Personal): Did Not Participate In Practice
- Divine Deablo ( – Shoulder): Limited Participation In Practice
- Johnathan Hankins (Questionable – Back): Did Not Participate In Practice
- Casey Hayward Jr. ( – Achilles): Full Participation In Practice
- Daniel Helm ( – Knee): Limited Participation In Practice
- Josh Jacobs ( – Illness): Full Participation In Practice
- Zay Jones ( – Toe): Limited Participation In Practice
- Foster Moreau ( – Adomen): Limited Participation In Practice
- Carl Nassib ( – Knee): Full Participation In Practice
- Brandon Parker ( – Knee): Full Participation In Practice
- Denzel Perryman (Questionable – Ankle): Limited Participation In Practice
- John Simpson ( – Knee): Full Participation In Practice
- Darren Waller (Doubtful – Knee): Did Not Participate In Practice
Follow us on Twitter at @BroncoCountryCP and @RaidersNationCP.
Follow us on Facebook at Denver Broncos and Las Vegas Raiders.